Bunting: Inspired by Danimezza
Sometimes I feel like I am a glutton for punishment. The busy kind of punishment. I have two weeks until life stops and we have a break from regular life for a month. Two Weeks! I can’t believe it’s only two weeks till I’m on a plane to Europe!
That means it’s also only two weeks until I walk down the isle as bridesmaid for the lovely Carmen. Between now and then my list of things to do includes:
* Dinner with Mandy & Marty
* Craft Group
* Doctors (nothing serious- just more thyroid checks- eugh)
* Eyebrow wax and a Facial @ skin
* Two days of assessment development seminars
* A moroccan night @ Naomi’s
* Package up gifts for the mini-swap I’m in and post them
* Plan savoury food for kitchen tea etc. Cook said food (started making the breadsticks today!)
* Carmen’s Kitchen Tea and Hens Night
* Our 3 year Wedding Anniversary and a dinner (nothing very extravagent- we’ll wait till Paris!)
* Dinner and dancing practice for the wedding (can’t make the wedding rehersal because of work)
* The wedding!
* A #$*t load of work. Much more then two week’s worth!
Even with my crazy long list I’m feeling confident that I the next two weeks will be enjoyable and full. I love my life when it’s crazy.
I’m adding to the list is some bunting I’ve been wanting to make ever since I saw the bunting Danielle made over at Danimezza. I thought it would be perfect timing to make the bunting now and (if the other girls like it) use it for Carmen’s hens celebrations. If they don’t like it then I will just use it for other things!
Below: The fabric for the bunting cut into the triangles!
Yesterday I also spent some time with my cousin, Marcus, and his fiance, Emma. They’re getting married in April and asked me to help them with some ideas for their wedding invitations! I’m pretty excited to help them out, will be even more exciting that they’re thinking of using my scanart idea for the invitations!